Recent content by nittinsc2

  1. nittinsc2

    '25 U17 Pan Am Championships, 6/19-22, thread

    https://www.themat.com/news/2025/june/20/u-s-women-go-10-for-10-on-gold-medals-at-u17-pan-american-championships
  2. nittinsc2

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    It can be done in your profile. I did it and changed to nittinsc2. I posted about that on hvi and here I think. I changed to avoid potential merge problems with reputation etc. since I had the same user name on both sites.
  3. nittinsc2

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    Ah, Mr. Peabody and Sherman and the good old Wayback Machine
  4. nittinsc2

    Rivals migration regroup thread

    Like you, I have an account on on3 that I have rarely used, but it has the same username, nittinsc and avatar. I logged in today and changed my user name to nittinsc2 through the user profile function. Hoping that will allow import from rivals of my HVI credentials and possible future...
  5. nittinsc2

    Bearcat Open

    Floareana results showing Evans med foreit to Navy in semi's
  6. nittinsc2

    We were punked!

    Been here more times than I'd like to admit.
  7. nittinsc2

    Travel/Food Advice

    We'll need one of these.🍗🍔🥗🍕
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida