Recent content by NittanyLion15

  1. N

    What were the five best/most exciting games at Beaver Stadium?

    Ohio State 2001 was special, one of the few times PSU played OSU when neither team was ranked... JoePa's 324, came back from down 27-9 in the 3rd quarter... The TD catch by McCoo to put us up, then the blocked field goal to keep the lead, then Zack Mills taking off to seal it. Great game...
  2. N

    Did student tickets sell out?

    It wasn't always like that... they said they checked ID's but they didn't. From the late 1990s through the early 2000s I'd post on the ticket exchange board looking for student tickets and never had any issues getting into the student section. It all changed after the 2001 expansion. I remember...
  3. N

    Did student tickets sell out?

    Usually around this time of year they announce how fast student tickets sold out... Haven't heard a peep yet.. I'm guessing they didn't. Anyone see anything about this?
  4. N

    Isn't flying under the radar right where we want to be?

    When on3 bought out rivals all the statistics for your account were wiped. I created this account in 2001.
  5. N

    Isn't flying under the radar right where we want to be?

    Hey guys, I've been posting here for a long time.. the 15 in NittanyLion15 was my age when I created this account... (I'm 40 now) .. I've followed PSU for as long as I can remember and I can't help but get the feeling this season is going to be special. It's definitely not because of the...
  6. N

    Who's going to Northwestern?

    A group of of us are planning to head to Evanston this fall, I was curious how the planning process is going? If you look at secondary ticket sites, they still have old Ryan Field as the seating chart for tickets... According to Northwestern's athletic page they don't even go on sale until...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 6
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten releases schedule, kickoff times, TV designations for Week 7 of college football