Recent content by NittanyHoops

  1. NittanyHoops

    OT: Has anyone gone on a sleeping train excursion, be it Europe or North America?

    I took the California Zephyr, which is the most scenic Amtrak route imo, in summer 2020. I booked a roomette from Chicago to Salt Lake, then coach to Oakland. Made 24hr stops in Salt Lake and Truckee, plus got lucky with a delay in Denver, so I got to spend a few hours there too. It is a great...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 On3 NIL Report: Conference executives crafting 'Plan B' ahead of Protect College Sports Act vote