Recent content by Nittany Brian

  1. N

    Happy Bobby Bonilla Day

    Bobby Bonilla is also receiving a $500k check from the Orioles today. He's been receiving that since 2004 from the O's, with the final payment on July 1, 2028. I'd be walking like Mr. McMahon to the mailbox to get that second check.
  2. N

    FBS Playoff Announcement

    I think they let Miami in because they didn't want to ACC to get shut out. If UVA would have won, then I'd expect Notre Dame and Miami to get in. But we're headed for a 16 team playoff, no CCG. Notre Dame getting shut out gets that done. Alabama getting in after that CCG performance lets...
  3. N

    So, I was “thinking”. How long before folks laugh at $30 MM team NIL?

    Nice find. At least comparable in order of magnitude vs. what Kraft said in the secret recording (and if we believe him, ahem). Since Kraft only mentioned Texas Tech, I'm inferring that Texas Tech was the highest this year and was at $40M. The $30M for Campbell's Penn State deal must at...
  4. N

    Final Head Coach Poll

    I voted Mystery Man, and that is..... Matt Patricia. Yes, he didn't do well as the Detroit Lions head coach. That was then, this is now. The now is that CFB is now professional football. A new model is needed in how we view the head coach and overall structure we need. Hiring Chesney or...
  5. N

    Criteria for Success for the next coach

    1. Winning record should be the expectation every season. No honeymoon on that one. 2. Make the playoffs in 2027. Understandable if it doesn't happen next season, there's going to be a lot of turnover. 3. 10 win season in 2027. Probably goes hand in hand with the playoffs. 4. No Ohio...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield