Recent content by NitFan53

  1. N

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Did Bo and Real wrestle and if they did what happened
  2. N

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    I just googled the time for the finals today and ai reported 5am est. I am sure this hasn't happened unless everybody slept in today. What time are the finals set for today?
  3. N

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Will there be any more matches today and if there are about what time will they be back on?
  4. N

    vhsalum's stats corner

    Same can be said for most schools in the top 10 including the school you wrestled for.
  5. N

    New BTN+ Deal

    No additional charges to use virtual numbers and yes I still earn my double cash rewards
  6. N

    New BTN+ Deal

    Yes there was a change and to be honest I did not like the new format at all. Like all new things I learned to adapt. With the old format you could select the dollar amount and the expiration date that you desired. Now you have to select a dollar amount based on there offerings of 25, 50, 75 and...
  7. N

    New BTN+ Deal

    CITI double cash card offers virtual numbers. I use it all the time to pay for subscriptions and as soon as the card is hit for the new sub I deactivate it so it can't be used again. Virtual numbers are the way to go.
  8. N

    Big Ten Plus Subscription

    No this is for BTN plus the streaming service
  9. N

    Big Ten Plus Subscription

    $20.27 for one year. Code: SAVE27 I just signed up today and have no idea how long it's good for. Thought you guys might like this deal. Better than the black friday deals.
  10. N

    New BTN+ Deal

    I tried both could not get it done. I signed up with a different email address and got the SAVE27. Great price even if you use it just for wrestling.
  11. N

    Step Out rule. MUST CHANGE THIS YEAR

    I would like to see an inner circle on the mat maybe 4 feet in from the out of bounds. If you are the wrestler that backs into that area between the two circles and goes out of bounds for any reason it's an automatic stall call. No stall warning on the wrestler that goes into the section going...
  12. N

    2026 NCAA Championship Session VI Thread

    Bring back Billy Baldwin. That guy knew how to do interviews and he understood wrestling.
  13. N

    2026 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    down goes van dee
  14. N

    2026 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    Mcgowan up 7-0. I didn't know he knew how to score points.
  15. N

    2026 NCAA Championship Session I Thread

    https://www.flowrestling.org/nextgen/events/15175319/bout-schedule
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade