Recent content by nirrad

  1. N

    OT:McMiller

    I know this may sound crazy but what if Smikle the twins and mcMiller wants to come back? I know that McMiller is a headache but damn she can shoot and Coach Redus can talk to her about transforming her game. That’s 4 guards right there.
  2. N

    OT: Spring Warmth, 3/5-3/12+? Winter 2025-26 - Patterns and Potential Winter Storms

    And this is why I moved to Texas lol
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win