Recent content by NineIsOnTheWay

  1. N

    Rat Poison. After A&M win

    We have been rat poisoned unfortunately. College football is a weird game. We have some blowouts ahead this season but I have hope Stein will be a force in about three years.
  2. N

    Move on

    Also wasn't the ten win seasons I can't tell if you agree or was laughing at what I said lol
  3. N

    Jai Lucas hires two former UK guys

    Either one.
  4. N

    Jai Lucas hires two former UK guys

    Jai is hiring guys with a little UK experience like himself so the transition will be smooth for him and his staff when he comes to UK😉
  5. N

    BB; COMING UPON 6 MONTHS WITH A VACANT ASSISTANT POSITION

    I mean....I feel like you are a troll. But there's not much I can argue with what you said.
  6. N

    BB; COMING UPON 6 MONTHS WITH A VACANT ASSISTANT POSITION

    So you think without Mo on staff we have Hampton committed this early or at all? I'm just asking because I only have an opinion also. I don't believe Pope has Hampton committed if he didn't have Mo's help. Just like a different assistant with different connections respect/swagger could help out...
  7. N

    BB; COMING UPON 6 MONTHS WITH A VACANT ASSISTANT POSITION

    If Pope had been killing it I wouldn't care. But he needs all the help he can get. Mo helped with recruiting a tad I feel like. Need another assistant coach with recruiting ties. Bigger than Mo. I think its a huge deal. Pope is as stubborn as any coach I've ever seen.
  8. N

    OT: need some prayers

    Prayers 🙏
  9. N

    Move on

    Stoops and Cal could have walked away five years ago and been ambassadors for both Programs. That would have been great if they just kind of stuck around. I'm not one of those people to say never come around again. Both Stayed a little longer than they should've.
  10. N

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I messed up getting S barkley as my first back. Anybody want to do some trading with him?
  11. N

    Move on

    I like Stoops and wish him the best. I think the Texas a&m ordeal causes him to catch a little more slack than needed.
  12. N

    FB: WILL LEVIS SIGNS WITH JETS!!

    Go kill em Mayo man.
  13. N

    In State talent:

    What's up with the Oklahoma Kentucky connection? How are they doing that. Anything other than the Witten thing?
  14. N

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I laughed at first but he actually made it kind of respectable. Broke 100 at least.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions