Recent content by Niko13

  1. N

    All of you that wanted to keep Frost.

    Correction: 3-9
  2. N

    Anyone with insights on these Iowa Fans

    Lol. Growing mustaches? Got it! Haha
  3. N

    Anyone with insights on these Iowa Fans

    Iowa has won 6 straight and holds a 7-3 series lead since the Huskers joined the B1G. What exactly is Iowa jealous of?
  4. N

    🦅💩🌽

    Iowa is the 5th youngest team in the country
  5. N

    Here’s the Bad News for Florida State after Firing Willie Taggart

    Would he turn the spears on their helmets to oars?
  6. N

    Things Frost does well...

    Run his mouth and then **** his pants
  7. N

    I miss the Big 12

    As a Hawkeye fan, I miss the old Big Ten when it was actually 10 teams. I also miss the Big 8, SWC, Pac 10 and everything else. ****, I just wish football was like the 80’s again. That includes all of these stupid rule changes as well.
  8. N

    Oklahoma loses to OSU, Iowa loses to MSU, ND loses to Stanford

    I think so. Clemson could very well lose to UNC as well. Also, Florida could lose to FSU. If that's the case then only Alabama and Michigan St. are in and 2 spots are basically up for grabs
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Nick Saban draws clear line between limiting student-athlete compensation, coaches salary cap
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall explains importance of Florida's 'Bloody Tuesdays' during game week