Recent content by nicheel

  1. N

    2026 UNC Off Season Thread

    This is true. The general fact that women college bb players stay in the college game (as it used to be re the men's game) for the duration of their college eligibility (now 5th year included?) allows team building over time and complimentary additions as time passes seasons following seasons...
  2. N

    UNC Women’s Basketball: Who Could Take the Biggest Step Forward This Season?

    Somebody? Anybody? At the moment things are pitch black and unseen.
  3. N

    2026 UNC Off Season Thread

    I await something great from the team. I prefer the something great whenever it happens to be in Carmichael playing basketball.
  4. N

    Banghart Pressor Today

    IMO the stats represented show the outside shooting as deficient? Generally our team looks to have improved, maybe greatly. That opinion based on nothing except conjecture, "online" conversation. I just do not believe internet words and try to ignore all that. The biased to favor-ability...
  5. N

    Banghart Pressor Today

    Believe what you want. I believe what I want. No words make me believe your version. Games will prove out soon enough for me. I do not doubt any player discussed. I believe nothing until seen. Plus I do nnot Know you at all re reliability. I been front line re Carolina bb in CH since 1965...
  6. N

    Banghart Pressor Today

    Time and games will tell. Nothing talked here will tell anything. The team is set. the players is set. The staff is set. All have pre-season stuff to process. There is nothing REAL for fans until games start. Anything from the past (film, HA) doesn't matter. Different time, different scenes...
  7. N

    Banghart Pressor Today

    Maybe so. But not one word is proven. "Ball don't lie". Never has. Talk, predictions don't TRUTH. What matters is how good the best players are. Player 9-25 doesn't matter beyond practice unless somebody 1-8 gets injured. Somebody has to handle, somebody has to score, somebody has to rebound...
  8. N

    All 2022 players ruled eligible

    NOT. Nobody else is coming to the team. The team is overloaded with shorter players (lots of potential guards). Positions and minutes will have to be won. No poaser/posters here will make those decisions. Will somebody's come forward to play forwards and center. Down the line there will be...
  9. N

    Alumni News

    Kelly, nice. Announcers,: "don't have a cow man", Bart Simpson.
  10. N

    1st Day of School Photos

    Wish the solo pic had not cut off the top half of Blanca's head. VERY SLACK by whoever. I wonder about Blanca's conditioning. I hope she can be a major contributor this season. It would help the team dramatically if she and Ciera can be solid inside. Time to show out. To play fast the team...
  11. N

    Exclusive Carmichael Arena Tour

    Hello out there. Get on-board for the Magical Mystery Tour ! Carolina blue skies. Not a discerning word.
  12. N

    All 2022 players ruled eligible

    Thanks. Off "ignore". Wish site has private messaging like "247".
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game
  5. 05 On3 Football Austin Simmons describes importance of beating Florida: 'Has always been my biggest dream'