Recent content by nhheel

  1. nhheel

    What’s Your Favorite Major Chain Sub Shop?

    Jersey Mike's for me too mostly because they have decent gluten free bread for my wife. When I'm on my own, I tend to avoid chains and look for a well-regarded local joint.
  2. nhheel

    Concert Goers

    Saw them as openers for the Blue Oyster Cult in 78-79 or so, then as headliners a couple of years later. Just so solid.
  3. nhheel

    Concert Goers

    Cracker tonight, Rush in September, the Samara Joy Septet in October.
  4. nhheel

    UNC Cricket Team

    I know but it's rare that I'll pass on the opportunity to evangelize for the game. Also interesting to note that the first international match was played between the US and Canada. :)
  5. nhheel

    UNC Cricket Team

    I get what you're saying but the game is really remarkable. So interesting and fun to watch and play. Being able to spend time among the South Asian expat community has been a gift.
  6. nhheel

    A Small Brag About My Alma Mater

    It is. Same conference as Williams, Middlebury, Wesleyan, etc.
  7. nhheel

    A Small Brag About My Alma Mater

    Kinda, sorta. They're just a few miles away in Hamilton, NY, but they play in a higher division. The biggest rival for most of us is Williams.
  8. nhheel

    A Small Brag About My Alma Mater

    I did my undergraduate degree at Hamilton College, a small Liberal Arts school in upstate New York. Our hockey team just beat Hobart to win the DIII Hockey Championship! So thrilled for them!
  9. nhheel

    UNC Cricket Team

    Nah... just have to try it.
  10. nhheel

    UNC Cricket Team

    Well, that. Also because cricket is just a terrific game. So fun to play and watch!
  11. nhheel

    UNC Cricket Team

    I'm reasonably sure it's club level and self-funded but the UNC Tar Heel Cricket team won the Collegiate Cricket Cup last weekend at Broward County Stadium in Florida and did so in pretty dominant fashion! Currently ranked first in the nation. Howzat?!?!
  12. nhheel

    What are you reading?

    I'm currently reading Black AF History by Michael Harriot.
  13. nhheel

    What are you reading?

    Brilliant book. Have you read Caste?
  14. nhheel

    The McRib Returns

    The picture gave me indigestion.
  15. nhheel

    PRODUCTS YOU FULLY ENDORSE 2.0

    The Roku Ultra. My Kookaburra Ghost cricket bat. Subaru Impreza hatchback. Dr. Bonner's Peppermint Soap Instapot
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5