Recent content by NewHondo77

  1. N

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers versus Indiana

    Or a field house.
  2. N

    For those who wonder why the sports world laughs at RU

    I thought it was because we didn’t have a field house.
  3. N

    Fire Greg Schiano after the game

    Why was homecoming scheduled for this game?
  4. N

    Schiano Men GITT

    You sound like a battered spouse.
  5. N

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    He had more than enough support to beat UMass and BC.
  6. N

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    So you’re saying we didn’t have enough NIL to beat UMass or BC? We’re not talking about competing with Ohio State.
  7. N

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    So if it was so easy why didn’t Schiano do it in the first place?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias