Recent content by NeverOddOrEven33

  1. N

    Practice report Targum Aug 10. Bolin in Lead,New Kickoff kicker

    Very true. If Anderson out-punts Cintron by 8 yards on average (the gap between them was 8.3 in 2016) and punts six times a game (Cintron punted about eight times a game last year, let's hope that gets cut down) that's a difference of 48 yards every game, which is very meaningful.
  2. N

    Practice report Targum Aug 10. Bolin in Lead,New Kickoff kicker

    If Lewis isn't starting he should redshirt.
  3. N

    Whats left for 2018?

    Best player available, don't care what position. You don't need traditional big men to win anymore.
  4. N

    Dienhart: 5 things I learned at Rutgers Fall Practice

    The more I see and hear (second-hand reports, that is) the more I think the staff is going to redshirt Lewis unless Bolin gets hurt for an extended period. So the pecking order is Bolin, then Lewis, then Rescigno, but if Bolin takes a shot to the knee and has to miss a series or two, they'll...
  5. N

    R Mathis & McClung Mutually Exclusive?

    Just got McClung, so I assume no Mathis. Glad we're getting recruits but at a certain point Pike needs to win a recruiting battle (lost Reid which was a longshot, lost Alvarado, lost Mathis).
  6. N

    Tiquan Underwood Still Has the Moves

    I ran against him in several Mercer County track meets... he could absolutely fly.
  7. N

    New Rutgers Website Update July 1

    I had to disable my ad-blocker to get it to work in Chrome
  8. N

    Does Bolin have the Edge to be Starting QB?

    I think Bolin will start the first five games of the year (unless he really impresses). No sense in sending a true freshman out there against a playoff team, he'll be on his back all day. Bolin will take it through the Ohio State game (with Lewis seeing action against EMU and Morgan State), and...
  9. N

    Hunt: Rutgers a top-5 team for 3-star N.Y. WR Paul Woods, who will decide soon

    When was the last time Rutgers got a guy who released a "top 5" or "top 7" or whatever? It seems like threads get created about these all the time, but the ones who end up committing just commit without it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window