Recent content by NevdaHawk

  1. N

    Name a player you think will surprise us (good or bad) this coming fall ...

    Kaleb Brown, WR. I see him as the receiver we always wanted but until now we have not had for years. I expect big things from Kaleb.
  2. N

    ***TE Michael Burt commits to Iowa***

    Welcome Michael! It's great to be a Hawkeye!
  3. N

    The impossible just happened in Iowa City

    I thought sure we were dead in the water but, through the most miraculous set of circumstances, we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. And, in spectacular fashion.
  4. N

    Lawsuit update?

    There was a post on TOS a week or two ago from a poster who claimed to know some people who have knowledge of the behind-the-scenes activity concerning the lawsuit. The poster says there is a mutual effort by both sides to quietly reach a settlement. I have no idea if this is actually true or not.
  5. N

    ***Grad transfer LB Nick Jackson headed to Iowa***

    This is a huge get for the program! Welcome aboard Nick!!
  6. N

    FB Rusty VanWetzinga walking on at Iowa

    Welcome, Rusty!
  7. N

    ***Hawkeyes land grad transfer OL Rusty Feth***

    Welcome to the Hawkeye Nation Rusty! So glad to have you in the program!
  8. N

    1983 Gator Bowl...

    I remember watching that game on TV. Wilbur Marshall was a handful for the Hawwk offense. The Gators owned us from start to finish.
  9. N

    Jan. 19, 1993 - Where were you and who told you?

    I was living in Vegas at the time. A guy at work told me he heard about the accident on the radio. He knew I was a Hawk fan. When he told me what had happened to Chris, my knees became weak. It still is sad to think about.
  10. N

    DeLong to Iowa

    What position does he play?
  11. N

    Carson May Transferring

    So, has May found a new home yet?
  12. N

    Deacon Hill

    I'm guessing he would be like a charging bull on QB sneaks.
  13. N

    Robert Gallery elected to College Football Hall of Fame

    A great thing for this former Hawk and a native son of Iowa.
  14. N

    2025 MBB Recruiting Thread

    Thanks. I always enjoy reading your posts. Please, keep up the good work.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating