Recent content by neshobadawg

  1. N

    This could be a favorite topic we haven't done - Favorite Professor at State?...

    My net sucks at this motel. So, may have missed a bit. Chem 101. If you pass the final you will pass. I passed the final. Failed. Debate: Me to,Dr. C.Q.S., you said if we passed the final we would pass. Answer: No, one misses my class as much as you did and passes. Me. But, Dr. C.Q.S. (SUE...
  2. N

    Strange will get you every time.*

    Stupid. Don't CRAP where you EAT.
  3. N

    Anyone heard anything additional on Wallace?...

    Coach 34, knows 8th grade Mississippi History.The Panic of 1837, I think.</p>
  4. N

    Auxiliary fuel tank for Honda generators

    Where are ya'll buying them, do I need to rig it myself or can you get it store bought?
  5. N

    OT: Landscaping my home

    Call Barry Landscape on Lakeland.
  6. N

    I love (read hate) the female callers on Finebaum...

    Lord, have mercy. I am in lower LA working, I have no idea why I listen to his program, but it must be addictive. These people have gone completely nuts.
  7. N

    Hooptydawg, I owe you an apology.

    Mars, Mars and Chalmers, I have been out of Philly for a month. Just got back, you were right on, as far as my friends are concerened.
  8. N

    Assuming the stories are true concerning Mars, Mars, and Chalmers

    I was 14 or 15when the KKK stuff was going on on Philadelphia and Neshoba County, Their dad is around 10 years older than I am. The rest of Mars, Mars and Chalmers are 7 to 10 years younger than me. Not exactly the most redneck family in town by a far stretch.
  9. N

    Without everyone giving a long answer. Do you think we..

    I'm a bit nervous about LSU or Texas in C.J.s case.
  10. N

    Andrew Luck staying at Stanford..

    Could itbe the NFL lockout for next year has something to do with his decision?
  11. N

    Cruise set on 95 rolling through Florida

    If he,s not a liar, he is a dubmass.</p>
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters