Recent content by Nepreps101

  1. N

    I’ve got a few questions about Parkview Christian

    If I remember correctly, Palmyra High School had like 3-4 transfers from Lincoln East and no one had a problem. To be clear I went to public school and see recruitment happening in the public schools all the time. Where are all the parents and kids that get rejected from these private schools...
  2. N

    Head Football Changes

    This is a great hire! Great coach!
  3. N

    Head Football Changes

    Any ideas on replacement for Coach Eisenhauer?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals freshman OL DJ Jones in need of heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas is the No. 1 team in the country -- and is laying the foundation for an elite 2028 recruiting class