Recent content by Neners

  1. N

    NCAA round of 32 official game day thread- Duke vs Tennessee

    Smh. I wasn't ready for this season to be over. Our lack of intensity reminded me of Purdue last night. We came out flat. Not the first time I've seen a young team do that in the tourney and it won't be the last.
  2. N

    Official NCAA tournament thread day 2

    FDU! That was nuts! Purdue came out with zero intensity and they sliced and diced them.
  3. N

    Tell me about Oral Roberts

    Here is what I know: They lost tonight.
  4. N

    Injuries/Issues to top teams

    Man, I hate to hear this. I really hope he's okay.
  5. N

    Official Gameday thread ACC CHAMPIONSHIP- Duke vs UVAint

    So proud of this team and so proud of Scheyer. I shed a tear, not even gonna lie.
  6. N

    ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD- GTHC***

    The best we could've asked for. Happy Birthday!
  7. N

    ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD- GTHC***

    Today is my birthday! Three guesses what my wish was. Proud of our guys tonight for doing me a solid and getting this w!
  8. N

    NCAA Tournament with no Fans?

    NCAA tournament? <--- That's where we are at this point.
  9. N

    Tre Jones named ACC POY

    Tre Jones: BAMF!
  10. N

    Justin Robinson Appreciation Thread

    I got to meet David Robinson once! He stepped off the elevator at my job on campus and my jaw kind of hit the floor. He is a good man, very down-to-earth. And I can see that in Justin as well.
  11. N

    Justin Robinson Appreciation Thread

    The team plays better when he is on the floor. I can see why Coach K said he'd love to have him on his staff after he graduates.
  12. N

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Welp. It is what it is. I'm not nearly as pissed as I was after the last game. It just feels like this team has hit a wall offensively.
  13. N

    ***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Embarrassing. From the coaching staff to the players. That was so bad.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set