Recent content by NeekReevers

  1. N

    Whiskey & Bourbon Collectors/Aficionados....

    I've got a high school friend that lives in Louisville and has offered to bring back a few bottles for me around Christmas. I am a pure novice but have asked for some Eagle Rare, Sazerac, and Blanton's. She recommends Single Barrel BT, Rowan's Creek, Henry Mackenna, and Woodford Double Oaked...
  2. N

    Any Jeep Wrangler owners on here?

    I run 33” KO2s on my 2004 and they are the best compromise of a fairly aggressive tread while still being pretty quiet in my opinion. If you’re never going to off-road I like the Michelin LTX AT2. They are still technically an off-road tire but are very quiet and smooth. I ran them on my...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set