Recent content by Nebrgr1534

  1. N

    Can Wyoming beat Iowa?

    That's what I am getting at. I am in the boat that this will be the worst Hawkeye team in a while. They are really going to miss CJ. I don't their new qb is that good. If Wyoming can stop their running game, it will be a long day for Iowa.
  2. N

    Can Wyoming beat Iowa?

    I feel like Iowa always struggles against these types of teams early in the year. Thru always seem to play their best near the end of the year. I don't think Wyoming will win, but it wouldn't shock me in the least to see them win.
  3. N

    Nebraska/Ark St O/U 47.5

    I already put a bet on the over. You never know what can happen but I feel confident in the over.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Sam Acho on Florida Gators: 'They're hot and they're also legit'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Denzel Aberdeen granted temporary injunction in NCAA eligibility case for 2026-27 season