Recent content by NDallasRuss

  1. NDallasRuss

    Defense Attorney: “It’s just an allegation…”.

    Not forced, but I'd be for incentivizing it. Cash payout in exchange for voluntarily being sterilized.
  2. NDallasRuss

    Democrats block bill to limit stock trading

    This is how it works. A bill is proposed that neither side wants passed. So they put stuff in there that keeps it from passing. When it inevitably fails, both sides can point to each other as the problem, they can show that they're "trying", and they still get to keep on doing it.
  3. NDallasRuss

    Defense Attorney: “It’s just an allegation…”.

    They're not mutually exclusive. We can/should promote personal responsibility. We should also discourage bringing additional lives into this world that, based on genetics and environmental conditions, we are more than likely going to end up paying for, and who will more than likely not become...
  4. NDallasRuss

    Defense Attorney: “It’s just an allegation…”.

    This is why abortion should be legal and publicly funded. Not everyone should be parents.
  5. NDallasRuss

    Maptap

    That last one really hurt me. www.maptap.gg September 17 96πŸ”₯ 99🎯 100🎯 91πŸ‘‘ 59πŸ˜‘ Final score: 845
  6. NDallasRuss

    NCAA's FBS Oversight Committee: Yeah, Michigan "lost"

    I guess everyone wins except Western Michigan. The NCAA gets to show how they investigated what happened and got to the bottom of it, and Michigan still gets to keep their (now proven) undeserved win. Western Michigan should generate more revenue for the NCAA if they want to be treated fairly.
  7. NDallasRuss

    Connections

    Connections Puzzle #1194 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟦🟦🟦🟦 🟨🟨🟨🟨 πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ Connections: Sports Edition #724 Average mistakes today: 2.2 🟒🟒🟒🟒 🟑🟑🟑🟑 πŸ”΅πŸŸ£πŸŸ£πŸ”΅ 🟣🟣🟣🟣 πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅ Play the puzzle: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/connections-sports-edition/?share=true
  8. NDallasRuss

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,916 4/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  9. NDallasRuss

    Connections

    Connections Puzzle #1193 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨🟨🟨🟨 πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟦🟦 🟦🟦πŸŸͺ🟦 🟦πŸŸͺ🟦🟦 🟦🟦🟦🟦 πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ Connections: Sports Edition #723 Green first today: 42% 🟒🟒🟒🟒 🟣🟣🟣🟣 🟑🟑🟑🟑 πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅ Play the puzzle: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/connections-sports-edition/?share=true
  10. NDallasRuss

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,915 4/6 πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬› β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  11. NDallasRuss

    Maptap

    I tried! www.maptap.gg September 15 100🎯 93πŸ† 92πŸ† 74πŸ˜‚ 88πŸŽ‰ Final score: 863
  12. NDallasRuss

    Hi @TomKakert ! Similarly, I was wondering what needed to be done for me to have the...

    Hi @TomKakert ! Similarly, I was wondering what needed to be done for me to have the "sufficient privileges" to be able to post again? I think that I'm a "registered user" - at least I've had the same user name across the different iterations of Rivals, On3, etc. Please let me know what I...
  13. NDallasRuss

    Right under our noses the Russians have developed a more advanced version of @powerslap

    And she's terrible partial to the periwinkle blue, boys.
  14. NDallasRuss

    Connections

    Connections Puzzle #1192 🟦🟦🟦🟦 πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩 Connections: Sports Edition #722 Today's solve rate: 86% 🟣🟣🟣🟣 🟑🟑🟑🟑 🟒🟒🟒🟒 πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅ Play the puzzle: https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/connections-sports-edition/?share=true
  15. NDallasRuss

    Wordle thread

    Wordle 1,914 3/6 β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨ πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ© 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate