Recent content by NCTiger1990

  1. N

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    I agree. I own a similar metal building, and we built it with maximum insulation under the roof. I can hear a squirrel walking on the roof after hours when the machines aren’t running. Furthermore, I’ve been on the roof many times. I knew the USSS director was full of it when she said that the...
  2. N

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    My mother took me to see Ronald Reagan speak at Greenville Tech in the fall of 1984. He spoke outdoors in the middle of campus. We parked in the parking lot of Service Merchandise which was on the corner of 291 and Farris Rd. I remember there were multiple police officers standing on the roof of...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  5. 05 Women's Sports JuJu Watkins is back — and 'excited' for on-court pairing with Jazzy Davidson at USC