Recent content by NCGOLFER

  1. N

    Boy, Did Western Michigan get jobbed.

    Was WMU the victim of double secret probation?
  2. N

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    There is no way Gibson can be satisfied with a 3rd rate program like Rutgers. If he’s good at the college level he will dump Rutgers via the portal and for more NIL money. Repeat, Rutgers is a 3rd rate college football program.
  3. N

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    Why would he want to go to Rutgers? They’re not exactly a college football powerhouse !! Hhhhmmmmmm……. Maybe money, money, money
  4. N

    Another 1960 Pittsburgh Pirate has died.

    Shake Rattle and Roll = Marie Torre
  5. N

    POLL: Favorite Look - 2026 Grammys Red Carpet.

    Back when I was a young man they looked a lot better than this crew.
  6. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    For those old enough to remember Cignetti’s approach reminds me some of George Allen during his NFL days. Give me veterans. Give me experience. Give me production.
  7. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    Cignetti, even at his other stops, did not have championship teams ever year. I never meant to imply that. But as long as Cignetti will be at IU I seriously doubt any of his teams will be toast. That was my intent.
  8. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    I remember reading here during Cignetti’s first year at Indiana posters were saying that next year Cignetti would be toast when Rouke and a lot of the JMU transfers would be gone. Well, his next year was nothing short of spectacular. I‘ve followed Cignetti ever since his IUP days. I had a...
  9. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    I’m not disagreeing with you but the flip side of that is that many of those mid-major teams will likely lose some of their best players to the portal as well. Transferring up.
  10. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    From what I’ve seen on Reddit and Google AI Jones was the Tigers' leading receiver in a run-first offense, posting 32 receptions for 450 yards & 5 TDs as a RS Freshman. He has three years of eligibility remaining.
  11. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    I think the team we have put together so far from returns and the portal is going to be better overall than the one that started in the Pinstripe bowl. Just my opinion. And that team (Pinstripe) look very competitive to me.
  12. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    I trust Campbell’s judgement. He’s been a very sucessful coach. HE KNOWS THAT ISU ROSTER. Backwards and forwards. He knows who can play. He knows who has real potential. He knows who can play at the Big Ten level because he has coached against Big Ten teams. Moreover, the people he has brought...
  13. N

    '25 (in-season) - '26 CFB Portal Thread

    When Franklin loses his first big game that gnawing feeling will return to all the Penn State transfers at VT. I should have stayed at Penn State.
  14. N

    PSU guys staying

    Hopefully, he’ll change his mind now.
  15. N

    PSU guys staying

    That’s really sad news. I wish him the best. We’ll likely get the QB from Iowa State Rocco Becht. And we’ll likely (hopefully) return Smolik as well. But losing Grunkemeyer is a big loss.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set