Recent content by NCFB73

  1. N

    West Rowan

    Well that don’t clear it up! 😂
  2. N

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    What?
  3. N

    West Rowan

    Seems West Rowan is MUCH improved and really pushing to run the SPC. Is this the year or will the be even better next year?
  4. N

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    Saw the game ended with 6+ mins on the clock, anyone know what happened?
  5. N

    Forest Hills @ Mount Pleasant

    MP fans are complaining as usual about the other team being dirty. I think their streek for complaining is 6 straight games. They never stop complaining.
  6. N

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    Closer than I thought.
  7. N

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    I know it’s bold but NW has talent!
  8. N

    Northwest Cabarrus at Carson

    I think NW kicks their butt, I’ll say NW puts on a clinic and has a running clock.
  9. N

    Crest vs South Point

    Someone please keep this game updated in MaxPreps Friday in game tracker.
  10. N

    West Rowan vs Carson

    I’d think NW by 14.
  11. N

    West Rowan vs Carson

    West has 2-3 big games coming up, will be interesting to see how the SPC shakes out. I think there are 3 good teams, and 1 on the ride and getting better!
  12. N

    Crest vs South Point

    Huge game in 5a! Who do you have?
  13. N

    Concord

    West is definitely legit, will be interesting to see how a couple games go in the SPC.
  14. N

    Concord

    Hate to see this out of Concord. Was not long ago they were legit.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: 'It's impossible for me to believe that Shane Beamer is going to survive' at South Carolina
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri