Recent content by NCAAsorBust

  1. N

    What is the Protect College Sports Act? What would the bill do?

    I don't understand how this stops added payroll through endorsements. If Phil Knight wants the next Cooper Flagg at Oregon and Nike wants to give him a $50 million deal, how does this stop that? And if Phil Knight can do it, can't John Doe's Auto Dealership In Tuscaloosa or Louisville do the same?
  2. N

    Imagine the gurantee game money accrued

    Great recruiting tool. Players have to love it. If a player performs well a lot of big time programs get an up close look, which could translate into $$$.
  3. N

    Copeland to the Hall?

    Not one bit. I'm not saying this is a good or bad hire. I just think it's wild that at Seton Hall we have this knack of producing the greatest coaches ever because half of the time there's a search for one, we go for an alum. Sometimes you have to wonder how much work goes into really searching...
  4. N

    Copeland to the Hall?

    Guy with an agenda.
  5. N

    Copeland to the Hall?

    Nobody has lived this wild west dynamic. Hire someone who is close to some billionaire is a bigger asset and let Sha go the extra mile with passion.
  6. N

    Copeland to the Hall?

    I don't care about what Copeland did at Wagner. Is he the best possible hire., that's all that matters. I think too many people get caught up with the stupid he's an alum talk. Great to have a former pirate back but I would take Quincy Douby as an assistant coach if it meant getting back to the...
  7. N

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    LOVE IT. You're in midseason form already!!!!
  8. N

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    Had it today. I will not be going back for it. The chicken caesar slice is their best slice in my opinion. Nobody has one like it. But in the winter time I'm there once a week for the best escarole and beans in NJ. La Sicilia in Belleville used to have the best pizza, especially the Palermo...
  9. N

    Thoughts on Michigan

    Make the next play WMU. UM's chances of winning were 0.1% Make the friggin play.
  10. N

    Told You Guys

    It may have been a stupid decision, but just make the play Western Michigan. Make the damn play. Break up the pass. This wasn't 3rd and goal. It was a desperation heave.
  11. N

    Clay Travis and Dave Portnoy

    Yes it's very good. I used to be in Jackson, NJ a good amount. It's definitely worth it if you're in the area, but with so many places in North Jersey, I wouldn't run down that way just for the pizza.
  12. N

    CBS Big East Tiers - SH picked in Basement Tier 10th

    What is everyone's expectations 3 months later?
  13. N

    Once Again, LSU Shows its Complete Lack of Integrity

    I think we need more of this to blow the system up.
  14. N

    Once Again, LSU Shows its Complete Lack of Integrity

    I'd love to know who is the fool who actually has respect for this thing? College football and college basketball are a joke.
  15. N

    Once Again, LSU Shows its Complete Lack of Integrity

    Is this cheating or within the rules?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor