Recent content by NBHPRU

  1. N

    Where are you watching Season Opener from?

    And we have another alumni fan in Asheville proper. I'll metion it to him too. (Hello fellow night owl.)
  2. N

    Where are you watching Season Opener from?

    At home in Leicester, NC.
  3. N

    OT: Who Saw Cheap Trick and UFO at the RAC?

    For those who have not seen my post in the RIP Bob Weir thread: I saw the Jerry Garcia band at the barn in 1977. Tickets cost $6.50.
  4. N

    Football Rutgers announces homecoming game in 2026 will be against Indiana

    Is this the correct interpretation of "homecoming patsy"?
  5. N

    OT: 2026 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees

    Social Distortion
  6. N

    OT: RIP Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead at 78

    I saw the Jerry Garcia band at the barn in 1977. Tickets cost $6.50.
  7. N

    Rutgers Shafted Again On Player of Week Honors

    And a couple of years ago when Korsak was just a pure weapon like the B1G has never seen as a punter- and he didn't ever win ST player of the week outright. If memory serves Korsak did not win the BIG10 ST POW the week he won the National ST POW.
  8. N

    Maybe this photo will get Greg fired….

    I don't know what to think about him anymore. I was a huge supporter of his, but he has a justifiable reputation as a terrible game day coach. And yes I am still butt hurt over the Illinois game last year, but he also has a history of "questionable" game day decisions and does not appear to be...
  9. N

    Maybe this photo will get Greg fired….

    Oregon had great Pass D stats... I thought.. if our great passing game can make a dent.. it will be an interesting game. But then I saw Oregon's great pass D amounts to grabbing receivers all over the place and incompetent officials just allowed it. Yeah.. that is a great pass D. I wish we did...
  10. N

    OFFICIAL Washington Husky Look Alike Thread

    Excellent work today, Shift!
  11. N

    Schiano had an outstanding tactical game.

    I was dismayed when he sent Patel out. I also flashed to the illinois "icing" the kicker incident. This wasn't as bad as that, but still the wrong decision given how the game was going. I could see us giving up a late TD and losing by one. I wonder who influenced the change to go for it.
  12. N

    Adding an avatar

    Mine displays at 90 degrees from the original and doesn't fill the frame. Can this be corrected or do I have to choose another photo?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade