Recent content by Nate1972

  1. Nate1972

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Izzy Engle is a handful. We can't afford to get caught too far forward.
  2. Nate1972

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Question: Do we have to win the ACC tournament and get the automatic bid to make the NCAA tournament? Or will a pissed off NCAA use any excuse to keep us out?
  3. Nate1972

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    We got a lot of help in the conference today. three draws including dook scoreless against Pitt, plus VT taking their 1st loss. Every other team except ND has dropped at least 3 points already, and ND has dropped 2.
  4. Nate1972

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    In addition to Cece and Jenna who I highlighted, Buffardi, Bigelow and Smith (who I remember also had a goal) probably played the most of the newcomers.
  5. Nate1972

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    I went to the Fall Ball games today, and this is what I could see from ground level. Everything is subject to error on my part. We beat dook 12-6 and Richmond 9-7. Games were four 12 minute quarters with a running clock throughout. Players I never saw: Chloe, Galica, Calabria, Ingrili. Betty...
  6. Nate1972

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I thought the first call was correct. We would have beaten UCLA with that AR who apparently made the call. Agree the 2d call should have been a PK.
  7. Nate1972

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    dook vs ND tonight. Seems like a draw would be the best outcome for us. Thoughts?
  8. Nate1972

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    UNC currently #3 in RPI behind MSU and Vandy. FSU is #89, 8 spots above Quinnipiac.
  9. Nate1972

    Thanks

    Thanks
  10. Nate1972

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    If you go to a 4 back, you have to sit 1 of Devey, Blum, Antonucci, Dennigan, Munson, Pennie or Kennedy. I don't see that happening.
  11. Nate1972

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Hurleman started 6 games early, but then played only 12 games total. Traggio is one of the players depicted on the announcement of the Fall Ball schedule.
  12. Nate1972

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Does anyone have a list of the #s to be worn by the new players? I have seen #11 on campus, and it isn't Darcy Felter
  13. Nate1972

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    only if you bring your chair with you.
  14. Nate1972

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    We have a history of soccer/lacrosse stars with Maggie Bill and Julia Dorsey
  15. Nate1972

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Get a stick in her hand as soon as she can make a fist.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips