Recent content by Natchrlman2

  1. Natchrlman2

    Recruiting….

    Kinda Jay Borschel - like growth spurt……. that worked out well
  2. Natchrlman2

    How does one get BTN+?

    if you get the Iowa only subscription it’s cheaper and you get access to all Iowa events….. was inly 9.99 a month for iowa only but probably a little more now It’s a good deal and I usually only subscribe during women’s basketball and wrestling season you can cancel month to month
  3. Natchrlman2

    If Khalia H. commits?

    My favorite thing about you Mitch….. All the positivity you bring to the board!
  4. Natchrlman2

    NEWS: Men’s wrestling adds to coaching staff ahead of 2026-27 season

    I’ve questioned our strength and conditioning for a long time…..hoped they would improve in that area…… not sure if this will move the needle but surely won’t hurt like Spooner said it’s good he’s bringing in outside perspective….. It’s uncommon for Tom to bring in outsiders …..the S&C field is...
  5. Natchrlman2

    Washington

  6. Natchrlman2

    Michigan fans FLIPPING OFF IOWA PLAYERS !

    I saw a post in another thread that said that it was Watsons dad so I’m guessing you’re correct
  7. Natchrlman2

    same CBS announcers as last week

    I sync the Hawkeye radio network with the game and listen to Dolph and Pat….. I know people complain about Dolph but to me he’s as Iowa as it gets and I figure any year could be his last I miss Eddie but Pat is doing a great job replacing him
  8. Natchrlman2

    If Khalia H. commits?

    three words…… Iowa Women’s Wrestling
  9. Natchrlman2

    NM!

  10. Natchrlman2

    NM!

    I always thought nm was nevermind 🤣
  11. Natchrlman2

    ISU's Lipsey enters lawsuit to gain extra year of eligibility

    McDonalds in Ames is hiring…. same color uniforms
  12. Natchrlman2

    Ava moving up

    I did too
  13. Natchrlman2

    RBs 1 and 2 for first road game

    what reason is that? honest question…… are you educating the masses? 😉
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football Nico Iamaleava not on field for UCLA to start 2nd half vs. Oregon, Ty Diffenbach enters
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys