Recent content by natchezdawg

  1. N

    We need to move on from LSU...

    Wanting the backup quarterback to get a shot is a State fan tradition... on par with the cowbell. We can't help ourselves - we are genetically programed to assume the guy on the bench is better.
  2. N

    Because I’m still not done with LSU

    Good thing there ain't very many really good pass rushers in the SEC*** **
  3. N

    I always wonder why stocks fluctuate so much

    Fear and greed move stocks in the short term. book value and earnings move it in the long term.
  4. N

    We didn’t score a TD in the epic Costello game until.

    I watched the 12:00 minute highlight the other day... A Mississippi State quarterback sets the SEC single game passing record in Tiger Stadium against the defending national champions....and then played slump buster at home the next week for a team that was 1-23 in SEC games over the previous...
  5. N

    If our QB was a threat to run

    Here is an excellent film study on what happens when you plug a mobile QB into the Air Raid.
  6. N

    OT: Almost got away with it

    Some of you opinionated 17's can ruin damn near any thread. **
  7. N

    OT: I bonds

    Set up on Treasury Direct. Nothing to it. I think the account set up and linking a bank account takes a few days. - $10,000 per person annual limit, but I think if you are serious about buying more than that, you could set up entities with a separate EIN. - You have to hold them for at least...
  8. N

    What's your biggest worry going into the Arizona game?...

    Having to drink coffee instead of beer to survive the 2nd half. **
  9. N

    In wool shearing news

    A time tested way of getting your football program out of the cellar is to put Mississippi State on the schedule.
  10. N

    Financial Advisor recommendation

    Index Funds.. 1. Fidelity S&P 500 Index 2. Fidelity US Bond Index 3. Allocate based on your age. 4. Check your statements / account a few times a year.
  11. N

    The case for Rogers in the NFL.

    I thought this was a Packers - Saints Preseason thread. **
  12. N

    Places to eat a decent dinner in Brookhaven?

    I'll second Betty's. I've had lunch a few times though. Need to go over for dinner sometime.
  13. N

    OT: Hot Sauce Rec

    If you can ever find it - Grazi sauce... Back Yard Burger sold it in the bottle and served it on a burger for years, but that was discontinued. I heard some locations have brought it back, but I have not seen it personally. According to the guy who wrote this article, Panola Pepper in Lake...
  14. N

    Gannett is apparently struggling.

    Charging $600 for an obituary is simply inhumane, I don't care what paper it is. **
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set