Recent content by Napoleon378

  1. Napoleon378

    Eddie Kelly cleared to play

    He's been practicing the last several weeks according to Robbie and showed up in good shape. Take it for what it's worth but glad we have some more bodies since Trevion and Moye are out for the year.
  2. Napoleon378

    My annual US News and World Report ranking thread

    Yea, LSU fans aren't happy about the current student situation down there.
  3. Napoleon378

    Is the schedule playing out well for us?...

    Yea, it's worked out nice. I was telling some friends in the preseason there are always teams that underperform to expectations, so you never really know. I will say I think we go 8-4 or 9-3 but I'm not marking any game as a definitive L with the way our offense can go.
  4. Napoleon378

    Dylan Stewart or Anthony Smith - Who's Better?

    Stewart but he's banged up and just getting back into the swing of things. I imagine he'll be on a snap count and not 100% still. Now watch him go out and look like Myles Garrett against us
  5. Napoleon378

    2027 GMC trucks

    Yea, i've seen those range AFM disablers you just plug in under the steering column but also heard those are just a slight fix and you can still have lifter failure unless you actually go in and replace lifters, and cams. My mechanic said he could do it but was like $6-7k I think.
  6. Napoleon378

    Ineos Grenedier

    I like the look of the Grenadier and love how they setup the interior with all kinds of switches and buttons. I believe it has a BMW engine, and I've heard the steering is a big thing to get used to. Getting someone to work on it shouldn't be a huge issue but I believe repairs and maintenance...
  7. Napoleon378

    I thought about going to Minneapolis

    Went up there for the Ryder Cup in 2016 and stayed downtown. Manny's Steakhouse was the spot Ryder Cup was incredible and the weather was downright sexy
  8. Napoleon378

    Who else is getting wooly even though they know better

    I haven't been wooly in the preseason since Leach's last year. I am cautiously optimistic that we will be much improved but that schedule is no joke.
  9. Napoleon378

    Minnesota plays Eastern Illinois tonight on Peacock...

    found an active MN message board. They are pretty confident to start the year. Some predict 6-6 but most are thinking 8-9 wins and all are predicting they beat us Official Predict 2026 Gopher Football Record | GopherHole Message Board Community
  10. Napoleon378

    Pre-Season Hot Take what ya got?

    correct me if i'm wrong (chatgpt) but in shapens 11 starts last year he averaged around 220 passing yards per game and only 2.5 rushing yards per game. In Kamario's 2 starts he averaged 209 passing and 118 rushing I do agree a top 3 offense in the league is a huge reach, but Kamario will put up...
  11. Napoleon378

    You are in control of our NIL budget of $52 million...

    football - 40 million MBB - 8 million Baseball - 4 million rest fend for themselves.
  12. Napoleon378

    Golfing scandal?

    man, that's the definition of sand bagging. Don't be doing that kinda stuff. It happens all the time in scrambles and its near impossible to police that but that always rubs me the wrong way when I see people doing that.
  13. Napoleon378

    OT: New Truck

    for any new truck out of the 4 major brands just pick what you like best and cross your fingers. They all have some sort of issues even Toyota these days. blame the EPA for that. The old GM 5.3 without the cylinder deactivation was an absolute tank, the 5.7 Toyota V8 is legendary for...
  14. Napoleon378

    Tony Romo must be hitting the bottle hard...

    Kinda funny Wisconsin has lighter repercussions for your first DUI considering how much those bastards like to drink. Like everyone in the state of Wisconsin was "alright everyone we are all agreed that you get 1st DUI free" A bit scary too. I wonder if the Wisconsin % of alcohol related...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set