Recent content by na_alum

  1. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    LOL @ both you last posters.
  2. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    I'm thinking "I don't care who Trump runs against....he's gonna lose". pretty much to the point.
  3. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    Not going to happen, IMO. It's Trump or none. Doesn't matter...Hillary could rape a small monkey....on tape at this point....and still win.
  4. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    Blue will win, ultimately, but...yeah....red will show up in weird places this year. Then we'll ultimately have the 'fashion' vote. From what I hear, the clip-on tie vote will be short.
  5. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    You should prolly suck on Trump a little longer.
  6. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    Right besides 'rapture' choice.
  7. N

    POLL: Trump V Clinton - Now Practically Inevitable

    I believe the worst candidate that every Clemson fan will win, and we will also start to bleed from our eyes as soon as the election is over. I personally plan to bleed from our eyes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: 'It's impossible for me to believe that Shane Beamer is going to survive' at South Carolina
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum reaffirms belief in Jon Sumrall despite Florida's blowout loss to Missouri