Recent content by MWHUSKY

  1. M

    North Davidson vs West Davidson

    Honestly West Davidson is lucky to have Lingerfelt. He is highly respected in the Davidson County coaching circle. It is sad how we view a coach’s value only by wins and losses. I would killed for my son to have had the opportunity to play for someone that has Lingerfelt's integrity. If and...
  2. M

    East Davidson coaching vacancy

    I do not have a dog in this fight. But here is a random thought. My son played for East several years ago, so I still here rumblings in the community. The former head coach had the support of one assistant on the staff. Now the former head coach and that assistant are no longer with the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Oregon coach Dana Altman reveals reason for retiring: 'I thought my energy would return'
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Dana Altman addresses his struggles in NIL era, where Oregon ranks in Big Ten spending