Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Hot
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
Current visitors
New profile posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Recent content by MWHeels_rivals
Members
MWHeels_rivals
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
M
Ben Jordan has passed away.....
I'm sorry to hear that Ben passed away. My condolences to his family and the UK community.
MWHeels_rivals
Post #127
Jan 13, 2021
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
M
Thoughts on Zion
MWHeels_rivals
Thread
Oct 28, 2019
Replies: 15
Forum:
Duke Hoops Open Forum
M
OT Prayer Request
Praying for her
MWHeels_rivals
Post #30
Jun 27, 2019
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
M
Sorry to ask this
Praying for your family. I hope your daughter's surgery goes well. I wish her all the best for her recovery.
MWHeels_rivals
Post #27
Feb 27, 2019
Forum:
Duke Hoops Open Forum
M
Zion Williamson (Shut it down?)
I wish Zion all the best for his recovery.
MWHeels_rivals
Post #28
Feb 21, 2019
Forum:
Duke Hoops Open Forum
M
Pray for Tre...
I hate to see any kid get hurt. I hope he has a quick and full recovery.
MWHeels_rivals
Post #70
Jan 15, 2019
Forum:
Duke Hoops Open Forum
M
OT: Prayers to everyone in NC
MWHeels_rivals
Thread
Sep 17, 2018
Replies: 2
Forum:
Duke Hoops Open Forum
M
Perspective
I'll be praying for you. Hope you hear good news.
MWHeels_rivals
Post #12
Mar 25, 2018
Forum:
Duke Hoops Open Forum
M
********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********
I have to admit that I'm really impressed watching Ulis tonight. Outstanding game.
MWHeels_rivals
Post #707
Nov 17, 2015
Forum:
Rupp Rafters - UK Sports
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
02
On3 Football
Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
03
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
04
On3 Football
Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Members
MWHeels_rivals
Top
Bottom