Recent content by mvattivo

  1. mvattivo

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I mentioned it in another thread, but, I think it is worth every penny.
  2. mvattivo

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    This is one fee that I will happily pay. I love that website and they deserve every cent they get.
  3. mvattivo

    2026 college wrestling schedule news thread - NOW includes PSU 26-27 schedlule

    As a wrestling fan, I'd love to see us wrestle all the best teams and all of the best tournaments. I like watching our guys wrestle. However, Cael has his reasons for everything he does, and I'm not going to question them. I'll just enjoy what we get for as long as possible.
  4. mvattivo

    Not great news…

    I’m sorry to bring even worse news, but, the State College PD has released the following picture, asking for help identifying these three young men, who are charged with unknown crimes on wrestling mats all over the nation! I looked, but, I have no idea who they are.
  5. mvattivo

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Yes, his reading comprehension is really that bad.
  6. mvattivo

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    No announcer, no replay of the first exchange. Flo's production team should be embarrassed. What a joke! It makes our sport look like a Mickey Mouse production. This is for a spot on the World team! I love watching Bo wrestle. He doesn't care who he's against, he's going to go at them for...
  7. mvattivo

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    No announcers for that first match. Seriously, Flo needs to do better.
  8. mvattivo

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Out of all the guys on this forum, you seem to be the angriest. Obviously, I like this forum, which is why I'm here. I've had many great conversations with lots of people on this forum.
  9. mvattivo

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Denial of what exactly? ONE guy was popped post-NCAA career and was punished for it. Other than that, it's been a whole lot of dominating and a whole lotta excuses from this forum.
  10. mvattivo

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Bob Nichols isn't an Iowa fan? Wow, that is big news!
  11. mvattivo

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Yep. This site has been accusing PSU of cheating for years. Even their biggest donor makes blanket cheating accusations regularly. It's so pathetic and sad.
  12. mvattivo

    Greatest Villain in PSU Wrestling History

    It's Kyle Dake. Against other opponents, DT wasn't only better, he was clearly better. He dominated everyone, while Dake won close bouts. He simply couldn't beat Dake. I absolutely love Kyle now, and I respected him then, but, damn, it was frustrating!
  13. mvattivo

    Favorite current Non PSU wrestler to watch

    Just a little brag, but, my son ended up having a great high school basketball career. He was our county MVP. We moved to Mifflin County prior to his Freshman year, after my divorce. When we were in the Cedar Crest school district, he wrestled one year. He was incredible in practice...
  14. mvattivo

    Favorite current Non PSU wrestler to watch

    Who did Seidel pass? Wolford?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'