Recent content by MuscoHawk

  1. MuscoHawk

    Worst attack ad ever? Looks like they don’t have much against Ossoff.

    They’ve got nothing on him. He’s headed for the White House and I can’t f*cking wait.
  2. MuscoHawk

    Trump - The Dumbest President In History - HPOT Edition

    The droopy face is back. This guy has absolutely had stroke at some point.
  3. MuscoHawk

    YOU get $5,000, and YOU get $5,000, and YOU get $5,000 ...

    Between the Doge Checks, Tarriff Rebates, Trump Dividends and Stay-at-Home-Parent money, my house will pull in around $50K. I thought MAGA was against government assistance?
  4. MuscoHawk

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    They’ve got 9 left against the Pirates, Reds and Marlins. Need to go at least 6-3 there. The other six are against the Braves and Red Sox. Yikes.
  5. MuscoHawk

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    A good Cubs team ruined by a crap bullpen and no closer. I feel like I’ve heard this with Jed before.
  6. MuscoHawk

    Republican Midterm Convention in Dallas

    That’ll fix inflation!
  7. MuscoHawk

    Those Who Approve of Trump ... What Is It They Approve Of?

    Better border security and giving my kid $1000 for college. Literally the only good things he’s done in office.
  8. MuscoHawk

    POLL: Which Trump Foreign Policy Positions Do You Agree With

    None of the above. If the citizens of Cuba want our help—I could be convinced on that one.
  9. MuscoHawk

    Did you know firemen saved Trump on 9/11

    Over the weekend he admitted to insider trading. Now he’s doing some 9/11 stolen valor bullsh*t. Where’s the line with this guy?
  10. MuscoHawk

    ⚾️ ⚾️⚾️Official Chicago Cubs 🐻 Thread⚾️⚾️⚾️

    This one is 100% on Counsell. Why TF is he running Boyd out there in the 8th?!
  11. MuscoHawk

    Wisconsin vs Notre Dame

    Yes. From what I understand, Iowa and Notre Dame were very close to setting something up a few years back, but it would have required pausing the ISU series for a couple years and ISU said hell no.
  12. MuscoHawk

    Wisconsin vs Notre Dame

    Wow, those Wisconsin unis are BAD. How did Wisconsin get this game anyway? Why can’t we do things like this?
  13. MuscoHawk

    Trump - The Dumbest President In History - HPOT Edition

    If a democrat president said this, it would be running on FoxNews 24/7. The Democrats need to seize on this and run it into the ground. 18 dead servicemen = “small potatoes.”
  14. MuscoHawk

    USS Abraham Lincoln To Stop in Thailand

    I don’t know anything about what our ships typically look like after almost a year at sea but damn, that thing looks beat up.
  15. MuscoHawk

    FFS. Junior showing off his new passport

    I can’t wait until 2029 when I can get my Jon Ossoff passport. I’ll pay for it with my Ossoff silver dollars. Then I’ll visit the Ossoff Smithsonian brought to you by Jon Ossoff.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Will Wade thrills LSU crowd with Lane Kiffin, NIL jokes as 2026-27 season gets set to begin
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein praises continued growth of LSU QB Sam Leavitt after slow start