Recent content by Muhldeer

  1. Muhldeer

    Your question in the Chat caught my attention. I work in Harrisonburg and apparently it is not...

    Your question in the Chat caught my attention. I work in Harrisonburg and apparently it is not widely remembered but in Cignetti's tenure at JMU they had ESPN on the quad multiple times. I don't know about the other transfers but JMU is not unfamiliar with the bright lights.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?