Recent content by mugrat86

  1. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Blame your boy Greggie who claimed we are fortunate to have two good quarterbacks. Greg's inability to develop AJ by now is mind boggling considering he was supposed to be a high level recruit and he comes from a coaching family
  2. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    USC absolutely played terrible. The QB missed some wide open receivers that could have made it embarrassing.
  3. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Yup. He is literally the only person still supporting Greg. Even the hardcore Greg cult has switched their opinion
  4. M

    Another loss with Schiano's signature all over it

    💯 we have proven with tush push that our oline isn't going to overpower opponents dline therefore spreading it out makes more sense and let Raymond find a hole
  5. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Service? Did you have a concierge at Miami? Who cares about service? I only care about the education I received and the job I was able to get after graduation. Was the concierge worth 240k. 😂
  6. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Then how come the average starting salary is only 2k more than Rutgers? There is a reason that schools like Syracuse is having financial issues
  7. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    I was very happy with my experience and thrilled I was able to have a 37 year career and be in the top 1% of wage earners. Furthermore, I have a ton of friends who also went to RU in similar circumstances. You are making a ridiculous argument that most people were unhappy at RU which is...
  8. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Then why did you make a comment that too many RU grads are doing nonsense jobs after? You made it seem like Miami had a better ROI than Rutgers. I agree Miami is a step above Syracuse and about the same as Villanova and I will add Tulane, but the end of the day it's not a great academic institution
  9. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    This is such a load of dog 💩. It's not like Miami is Duke University. Miami is a camp for rich kids whose alumni outcomes are no better than Rutgers especially considering you spend 400k at Miami and 130k at Rutgers. Excellent service is built in to the tuition at Miami. The average income of...
  10. M

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    There is no way to financially justify Miami's tuition. Nobody gets a higher paying job because they attended Miami
  11. M

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    Every name you mention above were not highly recruited except Duff. The big issue is that he no longer is developing recruits you mentioned above. More NIL would have not moved the needle on any of the recruits except maybe Duff
  12. M

    I'm granting Al a straight jacket for 2026

    That's all! It's crazy that people actually engage him, and lump me in that group. The guy is a complete moron
  13. M

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    I think the next time Al starts a post nobody should respond. This is all part of his schtick
  14. M

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    Ding ding ding we have a winner. Not sure why Al is too stupid to understand this
  15. M

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    They should have prioritized Pop Watson
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'