Recent content by Mts68

  1. M

    The anti-Ai thread. Deer hunting

    I bought one last year and used it a handful of times. Not my cup of tea. I like climbing stands. I can see the benefit in it, but it’s just not for me.
  2. M

    Media dept doing work

    A real life wet blanket
  3. M

    New Darwin entrant has potential

    “Social worker investigating the mauling”. Makes sense
  4. M

    Oh crap. Here we go again

    I’m not very in tune with current events but even I heard about the Nolan Wells stuff
  5. M

    If there’s one thing KT has - it’s arm strength…

    Maybe he doesn’t have a loser’s mentality?
  6. M

    This US Open is Zzzzzzzzzzz.

    Agreed, thus far. Scottie is always there for a Sunday run though
  7. M

    So the “Deal”…Iran won, we won….

    5-6 guaranteed responders to this thread should make it interesting. Can’t wait!
  8. M

    Early Friday music thread

    Aw no, some non Aggie fans. REK is up there with Jerry Jeff when it comes to beautiful voices of the last 40 years.
  9. M

    Starkville people…..

    I agree with leach on coffee. https://kkam.com/mike-leach-perfectly-describes-drinking-black-coffee/
  10. M

    Mstglfr peeps strike again…,

    Since when did long winded contrarians become known for assasination attempts?
  11. M

    What is our biggest pitching need right now?

    Need a middle reliever with some girados
  12. M

    Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant recommendations

    It’s called Coastal Kitchen in Long Beach. I’ve never been but he’s one of the OG cooks down here, I’m sure it’s great. Lot of restaurant owners started and learned under Chappy.
  13. M

    Mississippi Gulf Coast restaurant recommendations

    Has to be Chappy. He reopened in Long Beach though
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Texas ahead of Red River Rivalry Game: '[They are] better on paper than they are on the field'