Recent content by mtnair

  1. M

    Murphy needs a game

    BD, I heard Pisgah and Erwin are not playing next year. Is that true?
  2. M

    East Rowan @ West Henderson

    East Rowan won 27-21
  3. M

    Pisgah@Forestview

    P24/7, Yes, you do have one playmaker but he doesn't touch the ball much. Evidently, you have never watched a game west of Marion. There is not a kid in our conference that will compare to the Forestview RB. Best of luck to the Bears. I know your kids will play hard and that's all you can ask.
  4. M

    Pisgah@Forestview

    I said a quality defense. Unlike you, I am able to admit the weaknesses of the team I pull for. Our defense was bad and that's why you scored 37. I hope Pisgah wins but I can't see you being able to move the ball against a good defense. When you get past the first round, you better have some...
  5. M

    Pisgah@Forestview

    If Forestview has an above average defense, then they will win the game by 14 plus. Pisgah's offense cannot move the ball against a quality defense.
  6. M

    Pisgah ,Hibriten

    I say Pisgah by 7 in front of a crowd of about 2000. I expect that they will want it a little more.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act