Recent content by mtman58

  1. M

    Why you're a UK fan

    I am 66 years old and a 5th generation Kentuckian. I was born in Benham, Harlan County, Kentucky. So you can definitely say Kentucky is and always will be, in my blood. I shed my first tear but not my last when we lost to Jacksonville 106-100. I can still see Dan Issel getting his 5th foul...
  2. M

    Michael Jordan Hates Calipari

    I really dont care what Jordan says about UK basketball. Jordan played for the most over rated coach of all time. Dean Smith did less with the most talent of all time. Dean's claim to fame is he himself is responsible for the shotclock with his chicken **** four corners. Smith also would...
  3. M

    It appears Mitch will stick with Cal for now.

    You are so right ukcatz12. The next basketball coach needs to be the right coach for UK and there are only a few out there that can do the job.
  4. M

    Small update from MJ

    My biggest worry is for mitch to get the next hire right!
  5. M

    Alabama makes 3 Sweet 16's in 4 Years

    I like Golden as well. I am not sure what it would take to get him out of his flordia deal. I do think we could get him if he is interested.
  6. M

    Alabama makes 3 Sweet 16's in 4 Years

    Hey Ralphdaltonfan, really appreciate your thoughts. What you think of Todd Golden?
  7. M

    what I think will happen

    Disagree my man Timing is everything. If a homerun coach can be had now than do it now and get him here today. I want Cal replaced but not just anybody can do the job.
  8. M

    what I think will happen

    Slow down man, just giving my opinion. Many here think it can not get worse but I think it can if you make a mistake on the next UK coach. I am favor of letting Cal go but you have to have a coach that can handle the job at UK and those are few and far between. again just my opinion
  9. M

    what I think will happen

    Well said ukcatz12, my point exactly
  10. M

    what I think will happen

  11. M

    Ralphdaltonfan called it

  12. M

    Cal on Oscar, NIL & Bronny James via Dan Patrick show

    Cal did fine as he usually does in interviews.
  13. M

    Final prediction where does Dickinson end up

    I said Kansas. Based on what I know about this guy, I just hope it is not us. I think Ralphdaltonfan is spot on.
  14. M

    Any word on how dickinsons visit went

    Good point for sure
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida