Recent content by MSUSaint15

  1. M

    How long have you had your cowbell?

    I've had mine since 2006. I got one in college in 2000 but lost it in a move. I was living in Charleston, S.C., and this dude I knew found out I went to State and told me that his ex-girlfriend had left her bell at his house and wasn't returning his calls so he gave me hers. I've only been able...
  2. M

    Shoutout to our chick rubgy team

    Just thought I'd leave this here...
  3. M

    Which posters have been here the longest part deux

    I don't know what the correct answer is and I can't quote the exact reply but I feel like I've been referring to someone as a "dubmass" for almost 20 years and being the only person among my friends that finds it funny.
  4. M

    RIP Dr Ruth Westheimer

    I feel bad but I honestly thought she had died like a decade ago.
  5. M

    So, just how bad was Foxhall?

    I knew Foxhall when he was at College of Charleston. He was the reason they got to Regionals and Super Regionals. He's a great coach/teacher but no matter how good you are eventually the game passes you by, either that or the players do.
  6. M

    USM stadium vs Tenn stadium

    Tennessee's stadium is generic and the press box doesn't have an elevator. Southern is unique (weird-looking to me) but the press box has an elevator. I guarantee that if UT's press box had an elevator they'd be hosting.
  7. M

    How much NIL money does Coastal Carolina have?

    They play in a minor league ballpark that is nicer than everyone else's in the Carolinas except Clemson or S.C. and they're in Myrtle Beach. Plus their academic standards are that of a community college. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I think they just have a four-day class week as...
  8. M

    George Washington University’s new nickname is…

    I figured they would go with "Generals," like the "George Washington Generals." The Colonials remind me of like the Penn Quakers.
  9. M

    Embarrassing look for the Cincy Bearcats

    Your BSN experience will be as good as the rep you have. Supply will always be an issue with them but if you have a rep that keeps you updated on a consistent basis without having to chase them down it's a decent experience. Also, a lot of coaches hate when schools have an apparel deal for...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit