Recent content by MSUDOG24

  1. M

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    Had a friend who's take was, "we've all got em". Hard to argue and what I think whenever the subject comes up. One gameday observation is the group of 3 or 4 in the shortest, tightest some what matching fashion of the day that always seems to include the one poor "large friend" who's not going...
  2. M

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    LOL, but not as close on Ray Perkins. Read that whole thing with a puzzled look on my face.
  3. M

    Freddy is en route to Starkville

    Looks like he's taking in one of our national parks on the way up.
  4. M

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs Alabama

    Ran across this the other day cleaning out. Funny there was a section called "honey watching" and we missed a sports gear of yore in the thread last week ... Spot-bilt. This was my go to pre-season mag back when. Always had great photography and customized cover for each state it was...
  5. M

    Senate passes Protect College Sports Act 77-22

    Got a chuckle out of that comment, my first thought as well. Kinda where "activism" is supposed to be occurring. (but only stuff I agree with of course**)
  6. M

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    I thought using the drone pre-game for over head shots of the stadium was pretty cool too. Gave it the feel of the big Goodyear blimp games I grew up with.
  7. M

    StrangeBrew selling Be Safe, Be Smooth t-shirt...

    Have to laugh. My wife and I were just watching the end of game interview again this morning on SECN and told her I was going to University Screenprint and have that put on a T-shirt.
  8. M

    Lucky that Georgia got another cupcake home game.

    Actually been pretty funny it's so bad. Needs to hang in there for another month though then make the change.
  9. M

    Ringer Tailgate Giving Kamario Love

    I watch a lot of the SECN and ESPN CFB "panel shows" and SXM84 is on in the car most all of the time and it's been non-stop KT and State coverage. One gave KT their weekly Heisman last week and were debating giving it to him again this week and Neuheisel really has a thing for KT and State...
  10. M

    Selmon speaks on Kamario...

    A plug for the latest 1878 Interlocking episode if you want to get further hyped for Saturday. USC week summary that has KT's entire sit down with the broadcast crew from last week and will make you like him even more (addresses this topic as well). I'm still on my season ticket free...
  11. M

    OT- Ole Miss Kratom

    "The Mississippi Schools"
  12. M

    2025 season at QB...

    Talked about it in his PC this morning Lebby on the importance of failure in coaching a developing quarterback “Yeah, I mean, they're huge. You need the adversity. You don't want it, but you need it and that's when you see the real growth. I'm gonna go back to a year ago, but there was a real...
  13. M

    Random Thought: Are there any ladies on SPS?

    Well done with the thank you note reference.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida