Recent content by MSUDAWG164

  1. M

    The Chiefs are now America’s team…..

    I think half the country pulls against them bc of Pat’s wife and brother.
  2. M

    Transfer portal closes today

    I said most think that, not that he is.
  3. M

    Transfer portal closes today

    Most think Tulu is headed to OM. Oh well.
  4. M

    Tulu in the portal

    Do not Contact tag could be good or bad. He either has been tampered with and knows his destination, OR, didn?t plan on going anywhere and is playing the Nil Game.
  5. M

    There’s a little more to the story with the Mike Bobo rumor.

    If this is true, my guess is AJ Ricker, who would be solid I think.
  6. M

    OT: Huntsville

    But you gotta strut that ***, strut that ***
  7. M

    Will Friend announced as new OL coach

    HOPEFULLY, given the Bobo rumor, we have decided to promote Miller to OC
  8. M

    OT: Huntsville

    I live in Huntsville, lots of Dawgs here. We live in Hampton Cove, which is separated by from Huntsville by a 5 minute drive over the mountain. Best move I’ve made so far!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment