Recent content by msubrave

  1. M

    Our future non-conference games are …

    I've spent time in 39 states. In a previous job I've driven every mile of state highway in west Virginia at least twice. Stayed in every town or city that has a hotel. WV is the worst state I've been to and it's not close. Some decent areas around new river gorge but the rest of the state is...
  2. M

    Ace Reese so far in the minors...

    One of the dads on my daughter's soccer team is a scout and I've asked him this exact question. He said on average Friday night in the SEC is equal to A ball.
  3. M

    Worst ref call in State history (topic from the pay board)...

    Maybe not the worst but, a game against bama during the Mullen era. We punted and the returner caught it cleanly. The ref decided we were too close and gave a 15 yard penalty. Mullen rightfully lost his **** and got another 15 yards tacked on. I've never been more upset with a ref.
  4. M

    OT-Worked for me

    https://jalopnik.com/this-is-why-the-gas-pump-keeps-shutting-off-on-you-all-1842036809
  5. M

    Will Rogers benched today…

    Top 10 all-time career passing yards.
  6. M

    Here's a fun one from the Alumni Association

    It's a surprisingly nice airport. Still need to use my Sheba Miles I earned on Ethiopian Air...
  7. M

    Jackson Airport

    No other airport the size of Jackson has multiple TSA checkpoints. Having 1 with increased capacity would reduce overall staffing requirements and still maintain less than 5-10 mins thru put. Ok so 4 gates on the left side, 4 on the right and 1 at the end. If you can't manage to endure 4 gate...
  8. M

    Jackson Airport

    Jackson just needs to get rid of the 2 TSA checkpoints and separate terminals. Combine Delta, AA, United and SW into 1 terminal. The bars, coffee shops, etc have a chance with access to 100% of travelers.
  9. M

    Gas Station Chicken

    Crack chicken aka Krispy krunchy is the best. Super jr. hits the spot, iykyk
  10. M

    How cool is this. Fly-over at Friday's Lions - Chiefs game

    They're based out of Whiteman AFB in Missouri. They are not quiet at all going away from you. They fly A10s there too and it's a fun day when you're on the airfield and they're all flying.
  11. M

    OT: Grass clippings

    I would never bow my clippings into the street... I blow them in my neighbors yard/ driveway like any normal human.
  12. M

    Texas Roadhouse

    I'll be driving from SD through CO and NM back to MS next week. Looks like a target rich environment on the Front Range for TRH. Gonna hit as many as I can! And I've heard good things about the Rapid City location so definitely going there!!
  13. M

    What is up with Entergy?...

    Henry road had a tree take down a power line. Entergy says they can't do anything until the tree is removed and the county says they can't remove the tree until the lines are fixed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set