Recent content by msualohadog

  1. M

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Baghdad 2003, Samarra, Iraq 2005, Brcko, Bosnia 1996, LSU Tiger Stadium 1987.
  2. M

    Did We Just Become Best Friends??

    Younger you would realize there ain't no drapes anymore...
  3. M

    Seen in a hs game last night.

    I also took a refs certification course in soccer. The full-day course was 1% rules of soccer and 99% how to handle irate parents and coaches.
  4. M

    Film Study

    K1 hasn't had his Heisman highlight run yet this season. It's coming. Not sure which game, but it's coming.
  5. M

    Governor of Louisiana.....

    Real housewives of the SEC.
  6. M

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    We were doing some joint training with the Thai Army in Thailand. The Thai Army guys were building a makeshift outhouse with pallets and a toilet seated paint bucket. We all laughed and said who would use that thing? They said "you'll see". Well, two days later it was me. Dysentery sucks.
  7. M

    OT: My dog only piss with his right leg up...

    Slight hijack, but if anyone gets a bulldog they should name it Elijah...
  8. M

    A trio of higher ed stories some might find interesting

    Three years seems fair. I was kinda tired of getting drunk every night and being broke by my senior year.
  9. M

    It looks like Dopey Dan Mullen is about to lose to Memphis

    People forget had Dan stayed, Emory Jones would have been our QB.
  10. M

    OT - for those counting macros

    I don't know how many macros they have, but the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches from Trader Joe's are next level.
  11. M

    Caged Liquor!

    I know which one I'm not choosing, the Laphroig. A buddy of mine got me to try it. So peaty if tasted like I was licking a barn door. On a related but separate note, I'm curious about the Japanese whiskeys but I'm not a Scotch guy. Which ones taste the most like bourbon?
  12. M

    White Privilege got her ejected...

    Real Housewives of the WNBA. It's what women enjoy.
  13. M

    Small-World Story

    Along the same lines, bumped into a guy while I was in the Army. He went to Ole Miss and we started talking. Turns out we lived in the same house in Madison. His family bought a few years after we owned it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win