What are your tiers, going by FPI or whatever other common metric...?
I often see someone call a top 30(receiving votes)team 'bad' or 'trash' or even 'average'.
Each of us views this all differently, just curious to see the general breakdown.
There are 138 D1 FBS teams.
We are currently...
If you are leery of Liberty, then you will be straight sketched out after you read about Hilldale for 20 minutes.
The length they have gone to not have to follow title IX, as well as the curriculum they are spreading to quasi-opaque charter/religious “schools“ around the country, is bonkers to...
Calling it an 'opening round' and then having the next round be 'round 1' would be 17ing exhausting to hear about as an MSU fan.
We would be selected to play in the playoffs, lose in the opening round, and then a bunch of dummies would claim in the following years that we never made the...
Only on SPS is it somehow controversial to say 'well that is horrific' to an accounting of a failed execution where the person wakes up and asks if the burning is normal.
I think that is a horrific scenario for those involved.
I dont know why in response, you called me a liberal white...
I was commenting on how I think it could be traumatic for some that are having to deal with the failed execution.
I disagree with your view that it should be traumatic for workers that are having to manage the process and fallout of it failing.
Details within the story about Mickelson were wild.
But that comments section was full on bonkers. Unhinged crazy. Ha, the comments section made the link worth my time.
I did answer it. I absolutely answered it.
They were ranked to start the season and they won 3 weeks in a row, so they climbed the ranking a little in that time.
That is an answer to your question. You may not like the answer or you may feel like the reason sucks, but its reality.