Recent content by MSF87

  1. M

    Olive Branch's Mayor needs to be recalled!

    If Dolly's contributions to humanity fail to reach a level worthy of lowering flags, we probably shouldn't lower them for anyone.
  2. M

    UT-Martin WBB

    Kind of a weird thing for an official team account to post.
  3. M

    Soccer vs UAB 7pm

    UAB's keeper nearly bounced the equalizer in on a free kick from midfield, but Harrison got the deflection followed by a fortunate kick save. State wins, 2-1.
  4. M

    Soccer vs UAB 7pm

    Feels like this hydration break is coming at a good time for State.
  5. M

    Soccer vs UAB 7pm

    I didn't have a great look at it but that did look like it hit her arm, from across the room. That being said, this guy is a massive homer and I enjoyed his disappointment.
  6. M

    Soccer vs UAB 7pm

    Pretty dominant performance so far, State up 2-0, 30 minutes in.
  7. M

    Those first four notes……

    Whenever I hear those notes, I immediately think of Hank Flick doing his, "Heeeeere come our Bulldogs" intro for the basketball team taking the floor.
  8. M

    White Privilege got her ejected...

    This would also be a textbook flagrant 2 in the NBA. Windup with contact to the head and little to no attempt on the ball. Feeling slighted from this call is another level of stupid.
  9. M

    On today’s episode of “Can You Fix Her?”

    I prefer the Can You Fix Her's that don't involve minors.
  10. M

    This was damn funny…

    The Boca Raton Egg Bowl looks lit.
  11. M

    I just don't get WNBA public relations

    I'm in the same boat. I follow State and will usually watch the Final Four, but I just can't find any interest in the WNBA.
  12. M

    Egypt vs Argentina

    Yeah I'm not a fan of overturning a goal like that. Yes, it was a foul, but Egypt proceeded to go nearly the length of the pitch. It's not like the play occurred in front of the Argentine goal.
  13. M

    Egypt vs Argentina

    What a collapse by the Egyptians. Held a 2-0 lead in the 79th minute, now they find themselves down 3-2 in stoppage time.
  14. M

    Now that we're eliminated, who you pulling for in the WC?

    It's clearly not the real Messi out there anymore. AI has gone way too far.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss