Recent content by MrUnderhill

  1. M

    Who's to blame for the current state of college athletics?

    No doubt about who is to blame for NIL. The state of California. They actually have ruined a lot of things. Sensible people are leaving the one party state in droves.
  2. M

    Somebody is going after big meat

    No, that was the thread about dark meat.
  3. M

    The most horrible announcing EVER!

    I dislike Olbermann so much my favorite baseball player is Chuck Knoblach.
  4. M

    Ot: Another cell service thread

    I just changed 1 phone of our 3 phones from AT&T to Puretalk. I plan on testing my phone before swapping all three over. Puretalk uses the AT&T network. I think they will slow your speed down a little in congested areas. With just my 1 plan I get 4gb data for $26 per month. We'll see how it goes.
  5. M

    OT: Greatest Movie Quote of all time.

    "It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am not a big man"
  6. M

    OT: Non Political take on Energy Independence

    I wish there was some way to just pump Canadian crude oil directly from Canada to the Louisiana oil refineries. Probably just a pipe dream.
  7. M

    Looks like Auburn basketball sold itself…

    Nick Saban the goat of college football. Yet politically may be the biggest dumb*ss of all time. Recently.
  8. M

    UK Bball gonna take off again with NIL deals.

    People say that about Walmart and Arkansas all the time but except for the Walton Business School I don't think Walmart gives a sh*t about UA athletics. Sure Bud Walton gave some millions for the basketball arena back in the 90s but that was a business decision. They use that thing all the time...
  9. M

    UPigs and Cohen

    Hunter Yurachek did not hire Chad Morris. That was Jerry Jones.
  10. M

    SEC getting called out on rigging additional 2 games.

    So who is playing Vanderbilt and Missouri? Are you talking about last year?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Jedd Fisch on potential 24-team College Football Playoff: 'Love it, we need it'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal schedules visits back to Florida, Texas and LSU -- and an updated decision timeline