Recent content by Mr Meoff

  1. M

    What has become of Meoff?

    I had a good run. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed bachelorhood. The boozing, the carousing, the travel, the rampant message board posting, the even more boozing... I've had the opportunity over the last few years to enjoy a carefree, single life. Bo would be proud -- I took full advantage...
  2. M

    Hey fellas, can I get some quick conde nast help? I'm in NOLA unexpectedly.

    wasn't planning to be here for the game - or tonight at all for that matter - but anywho... Where should I watch the Dogs in the morning? 'Preciate any thoughts.
  3. M

    Wanna good puke? Got this in an email...from a bear, nonetheless

    <div>I was busy scrolling past this stupid thread for the twentieth time today when you drew me into it with the typical Rebel babble about how much better the groooove (or Oxford or your sorority girls or your car or your penny loafer) is than everyone else's.</div><div> </div><div>I hate to be...
  4. M

    Wanna good puke? Got this in an email...from a bear, nonetheless

    Just keep your Groooove gameday experience writeups to yourself, Kernel.
  5. M

    Future Fark Material.....

    This would be like a bunch of Vanderbilt students wearing huge nerd glasses with tape in the middle, a full pocket protector, and suspenders with belts to their football games.
  6. M

    "Air Bell"

    but I really prefer not to think about it.
  7. M

    Buy/Sell.. DJ left b/c Deville is moving Bost to the 2...

    by the time SEC season rolls around. Bost will start at the beginning of the year, but it won't be long before he's freed up at his natural position, and DeVille will handle the ball and chip in his points too. He's too talented to stay on the bench for long.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade