Recent content by Mr. Echols

  1. M

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    I don't know exactly when I came here, but I remember the reason. I got banned from Gene's Page for comparing Ron Polk to the Unabomber after he wrote the manifesto to the NCAA about women's sports and Title 10 ruining College baseball. Anyway, I was Dash Riprock back then but lost the moniker...
  2. M

    OT....OTC Hearing Aids

    I went through this about a year ago and, unless you are on Medicaid, there is no insurance that pays for hearing aids that I know of. For real hearing aids, that is, hearing aids that are programed for your hearing actual deficiencies, you really have two options. One is to go to Costco and, I...
  3. M

    Ocean Springs

    All good recommendations but add the new steak house, Desi Vega, on Government Street. Pricy, but worth it if you want a very good meal. Been there twice and it was amazing both times
  4. M

    How old are you and what do you do (or did do) for work?

    63, Own NAPA Auto Parts stores. (I was DashRiprock but lost my log in info and had to change user names, if anyone cares)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade