Recent content by Mr Deeds

  1. M

    West Virginia or Marshall?

    How am I having a bit of fun? I was just about to post on here that I was much more welcomed here and called a troll on the Marshall board. The WVU board at least sounded a little more down to earth. Go to the Iowa board and see I have over 6,000 posts. This is just my second post on this board...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State