Recent content by MPPosterDeuce

  1. M

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    I think you might be colorblind lol. That’s red… the same color as the Flowrestling logo.
  2. M

    '26 Who's #1 (9/26) thread

    Did the stream just die in the middle of Sidun’s match for anyone else?
  3. M

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Has Levi even filed a lawsuit? He can’t get an injunction without doing that first. The last I heard he wasn’t going to pursue it.
  4. M

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I completely agree, and I’d be on board with telling Levi he doesn’t get any more eligibility if they actually enforced that for EVERYBODY. Of course we all know that never happens, especially in wrestling. Guys routinely get extra years handed out like candy. I’m sorry but I can’t stomach a...
  5. M

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    It all started because the guy doing the pbp (Coastal2) got upset that someone gave a spoiler before he could post his full pbp. So he did the little kid “I’m taking my ball and going home” routine.
  6. M

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    How would he have 3 years left? By my count he only has 2 left. 2023-24: Redshirt 2024-25: 1st Year 2025-26: 2nd Year
  7. M

    Next Years Lineup

    To anyone predicting 1st place at 184, has Angelo shown any commitment this offseason to improving his offense? I’m honestly wondering. Because I could see him having the mindset of “I was just one OT match against the eventual champion away. I should stay the course”. This would of course be...
  8. M

    Penn State Sports Economics

    That $794,215 for scholarships is a huge increase in expenses! That comes out to ~30 scholarships (so basically the entire roster is getting a full scholarship). It was a lot cheaper when there was a limit of 9.9. I think that was one change that everyone kind of overlooked.
  9. M

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    AJ will 100% get credit for the ORS that he made no real attempt to pursue. The same thing happened with Gable Steveson who also didn’t try to make make Olympic team, and even competed professionally in other sports. The NCAA is a joke.
  10. M

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    Only giving $10 million to football? That would be a disaster for trying to put a good team on the field. Most schools are giving at least 75% of that $20.5 million pie to their football programs.
  11. M

    Portal April 1st

    Uhhh Dean won a national championship at PSU lol Teske and Teasdale started out at PSU, so not sure what they regressed from? Truax and Hildebrandt are legitimate points. So congrats, you went 2 of 5 on names you got to pick all on your own. Great job.
  12. M

    Portal April 1st

    Not the same thing at all. Goblin didn’t give a prediction about something in the future that ended up falling through. He stated that Spencer was in his car, at that actual moment, driving back to Iowa. There’s a difference between a prediction being wrong and factually lying about current...
  13. M

    Analyzing the weaknesses of Penn State 2025-2026 (long post)

    Honestly a lot of what the original post said is accurate and I agree with a good bit of it. BUT… they just won the championship with record breaking points!!! Maybe wait a few weeks before posting a thread with the title “Analyzing the weaknesses of Penn State”. I mean read the freaking room.
  14. M

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    These are my completely uneducated, gut feelings on some guy’s weights just by looking at them. This doesn’t factor in how they’d best fit in the lineup with other teammates. It’s just what their best weight would be for them. Full disclosure, I know nothing. Blaze - He looked like he needs to...
  15. M

    Hodge race-Who ended the season undefeated?

    They used to release the final votes. Then in 2021 they decided to keep it a secret so they could give the award to both Spencer Lee and Gable Steveson. That’s when it lost a ton of legitimacy in my opinion. I would guess with about 99% certainty that Spencer was the true winner that year. But...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Jon Scheyer explains why he turned down potential Mavericks opportunity: ‘We have unfinished business’
  5. 05 On3 Football The latest on Georgia-Alabama as Tropical Storm Isaias threatens game